New from Jujo Thermal
Jujo Thermal Ltd will exhibit its full range of products at the Labelexpo 2015. New products and concepts for this year include thermal film, top coated products, non-phenol products and security products.
The new thermal film is extremely durable and targeted for demanding industrial, healthcare and research environments. The grades (AS55KT-LF, AS60KT-LF and AS80KT-LF) have perfectly crisp and clear direct thermal printability, combined with toughness of material and resistance against a wide range of liquids.
The new generation AL60KT-LH top coated label is the ideal and affordable choice for various demanding thermal label applications such as retail, food, transport and logistics. It has an excellent combination quality and it is suitable even for deep freeze usage.
As the demand for non-phenol thermal paper increases, Jujo Thermal exhibits solutions without any phenol based chemicals to all end uses. Jujo Thermal’s non-phenol solutions, such as top coated label AL60KT-N, are durable, easy to use, environmental friendly and excellent in printability.
For brand protection, Jujo Thermal offers integrated security features for its complete range of direct thermal and specialty coated one-side paper. The features range from fluorescent fibers to other colored effects and even unique and distinct fluorescent patterns in the material. For the highest demands we have our own advanced paper security technology, EXTRASSURE®, which is extremely difficult to counterfeit and yet easy and fast to authenticate. The EXTRASSURE® security feature is currently available for our specialty coated one-side papers.
Jujo Thermal is a member of Nippon Paper Group, hence proudly emphasizing the cooperation of Finnish-Japanese know-how and innovation.
Stand number 6C16
Further information: Jens Remmer, VP, Sales and Marketing, email@example.com
- 29.06.2015New from Jujo Thermal
- 15.06.2015Welcome to Visit Us at the Labelexpo 2015
- 09.06.2015Jujo Thermal announces price increase
- 27.05.2015Updated statement of ETPA on safety of direct thermal papers
- 04.05.2015The Ambassador of Japan visits Jujo Thermal
- 08.04.2015Jujo Thermal invests in Kauttua mill
- 07.04.2015Prestigious supplier award to Jujo Thermal
- 23.03.2015 Visitors from Hokkaido University at Jujo Thermal
- 20.03.2015Jujo Thermal to increase thermal paper prices
- 16.01.2015Jujo Thermalille kesäduuniin 2015
- 15.01.2015Low Substance Eco Label AP54KM-A
- 15.01.2015Thermal ticket grade AP62KM-P for parking tickets
- 19.12.2014Lehdistötiedote 19.12.2014
- 18.12.2014Kunnanjohtajat vierailulla Jujo Thermalin tehtaalla
- 09.12.2014Lehdistötiedote 09.12.2014
- 04.12.2014Creating specialists at the Jujo Academy
- 28.11.2014Lehdistötiedote 28.11.2014
- 28.11.2014Press Release 28.11.2014
- 27.10.2014Jujo Thermal thanks its visitors at Labelexpo Americas
- 20.10.2014Press Release 20.10.2014
- 20.10.2014Lehdistötiedote 20.10.2014
- 17.10.2014Jujo Thermal establishes a subsidiary in Russia
- 17.09.2014Greetings from the President
- 02.07.2014Updated product selectors
- 06.06.2014Jujo Thermal at Labelexpo Americas
- 30.05.2014Yoshihide Kimura appointed President and CEO of Jujo Thermal
- 09.05.2014Multipurpose top-coated AL60KT-LH™
- 25.03.2014Working at Jujo Thermal
- 25.03.2014Non-phenol thermal papers
- 12.02.2014Kesätyöt - Summer Jobs
- 23.12.2013Nippon the sole owner of Jujo Thermal
- 27.11.2013New website opened
- 06.11.2013AL60KT-LH™: The best multipurpose product ever
- 03.10.2013Jujo at Labelexpo - winning lottery numbers
- 18.09.2013Thermal Transfer Fluorescent paper - with intense colours
- 18.09.2013Visit Jujo stand at Labelexpo and win fabulous product prizes
- 15.08.2012Jujo Thermal Customer Survey
- 21.06.2012Jujo Thermal 20 years