Jujo Thermal thanks its visitors at Labelexpo Americas
Jujo Thermal Ltd exhibited at Labelexpo Americas in Rosemont, Illinois, in September. The exhibition is the largest American event for the label, product decoration, web printing and converting industry. This year it attracted over 16,000 visitors from 81 countries. Jujo Thermal introduced three new exiting product groups at the show; AL60KT-LH Multipurpose Top-Coated Label, Direct Thermal Film, and Fluorescent Color Thermal Paper.
Jujo Thermal wants to express its gratitude to all the visitors at its stand. Not only did most of Jujo Thermal’s existing US customers visit the stand, but several new connections were also made at the show, especially with Latin American label converters. The reception of the new products was very positive, especially the Thermal Film was commented to have great potential in the American market.
“The American market has played a significant role in our portfolio for many years. The exhibition gave us a possibility to meet all the major players in the field as well as to create first hand connections with new customers. The level of interest that our new products have created and the feedback converters and end users have given, confirm that Jujo Thermal has the technical and commercial ability to react to the market demand. This is our role as the specialist of specialty papers”, says Mr. Jens Remmer, VP Sales of Jujo Thermal.
For further information:
Mr. Jens Remmer, VP Sales & Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jujo Thermal is one of the world’s leading suppliers of durable direct thermal papers for labels, tickets & tags and point-of-sales use. It is also a remarkable producer of one-side-coated self-adhesive label face stock. The company was established in 1992 and its production and R&D are located in Kauttua, Finland. Jujo Thermal employs 200 people and its turnover is ca. 100 million euros. The company and its products are represented globally via an extensive sales and customer service network. The company is owned by Nippon Paper Industries – one of the largest and most experienced paper manufacturing companies in the world. Jujo Thermal is known for its consistent product quality, product innovation and excellent service. Jujo Thermal is certified by the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards as well as the FSC and PEFC chains of custody.
Jujo Thermal – THE SPECIALIST OF SPECIALTY PAPERS
- 27.10.2014Jujo Thermal thanks its visitors at Labelexpo Americas
- 20.10.2014Jujo Thermal Press Release
- 20.10.2014Jujo Thermal lehdistötiedote
- 17.10.2014Jujo Thermal establishes a subsidiary in Russia
- 17.09.2014Greetings from the President
- 02.07.2014Updated product selectors
- 06.06.2014Jujo Thermal at Labelexpo Americas
- 30.05.2014Yoshihide Kimura appointed President and CEO of Jujo Thermal
- 09.05.2014Multipurpose top-coated AL60KT-LH™
- 25.03.2014Working at Jujo Thermal
- 25.03.2014Non-phenol thermal papers
- 12.02.2014Kesätyöt - Summer Jobs
- 23.12.2013Nippon the sole owner of Jujo Thermal
- 27.11.2013New website opened
- 06.11.2013AL60KT-LH™: The best multipurpose product ever
- 03.10.2013Jujo at Labelexpo - winning lottery numbers
- 18.09.2013Thermal Transfer Fluorescent paper - with intense colours
- 18.09.2013Visit Jujo stand at Labelexpo and win fabulous product prizes
- 15.08.2012Jujo Thermal Customer Survey
- 21.06.2012Jujo Thermal 20 years