Counterfeiters are not taking any summer holidays
EXTRASSURE® - One step ahead of the bad guys
Counterfeit has been referred to as the crime of the 21st Century. Hence, we at Jujo Thermal offer security paper solutions. However, security paper alone is not always enough in the fight against counterfeiting. A multilayered security structure is needed. With this is mind, we have together with our partner Starcke Ltd, a state-of-the-art brand protection company, created EXTRASSURE® tamper evident seal. It combines the security features of our own paper security technology EXTRASSURE® with RFID technology, EU-pharma glue, hologram, hot foil, QR-code, and die cutting.
Please read the article from the latest Label&Labelling magazines which covers EXTRASSURE® and anti-counterfeiting solutions in general.
The paper security technology EXTRASSURE® is difficult to counterfeit, yet easy and fast to authenticate
For the highest demands of brand protection, we have our own advanced paper security technology, EXTRASSURE®, which is extremely difficult to counterfeit and yet easy and quick to authenticate. The key feature of EXTRASSURE® is its distinctive fluorescent effect, which follows the random and natural small scale variation in paper basis weight. It can also be illustrated as a visually cloudy fluorescent appearance when observed under UV-light. In applications where the authenticity of the product must be highly secured and the available time for making the verification, even in field conditions, is limited, the EXTRASSURE® solution offers the winning combination.
EXTRASSURE® tamper evident seal, a state-of-the-art brand protection solution created together with Starcke Ltd.
We have combined our know-how with the expertise of Starcke Ltd. Starcke has long experience in developing and offering brand protection solutions by combining graphical design and modern technology. Their offering for brand protection includes intelligent packages, holograms, hot foil, emboss, RFID technology (NFC, HF, UHF), printed codes and serial numbers, laminating, and die cutting.
As a result of our cooperation, we can offer multilayered security solution in the form of EXTRASSURE® tamper evident seal. The main features of the EXTRASSURE® tamper evident seal are: extrassure base paper, hologram, emboss, hot foil, die cutting, QR code, and NFC tag. The glue used in the seal is EU-approved pharmacy glue.
An RFID tag makes product identifiers remotely readable. Combined with a background system, the RFID tag provides an efficient instrument for tracking, authentication and product information. The reading distance varies from touch reading to up to ten meters. Close range identifiers can also be read using smart phone applications.
The EXTRASSURE® security feature is currently available for our range of specialty coated one-side papers. To find out more about our product solutions for brand protection, security labels and value documents, please contact our Sales firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 07.06.2016Counterfeiters are not taking any summer holidays
- 31.05.2016Jujo Thermal Oy etsii vahvistusta myyntitiimiinsä
- 29.01.2016Sweet News for the market - Mellifera
- 21.01.2016Kesätyöt 2016
- 29.12.2015Jujo Thermal Oy etsii tuotantotehtäviin nykyisiä tai tulevia paperiteollisuuden ammattilaisia
- 04.11.2015Jujo Thermal and Suominen Corporation enter into an agency agreement for Russian market
- 09.10.2015Thank you for visiting us at the Labelexpo 2015
- 23.09.2015 Jujo Thermal announces price increase
- 17.09.2015Welcome to Visit Us at the Labelexpo 2015
- 29.06.2015New from Jujo Thermal
- 09.06.2015Jujo Thermal announces price increase
- 04.05.2015The Ambassador of Japan visits Jujo Thermal
- 08.04.2015Jujo Thermal invests in Kauttua mill
- 07.04.2015Prestigious supplier award to Jujo Thermal
- 23.03.2015 Visitors from Hokkaido University at Jujo Thermal
- 20.03.2015Jujo Thermal to increase thermal paper prices
- 16.01.2015Jujo Thermalille kesäduuniin 2015
- 15.01.2015Low Substance Eco Label AP54KM-A
- 15.01.2015Thermal ticket grade AP62KM-P for parking tickets
- 19.12.2014Lehdistötiedote 19.12.2014
- 18.12.2014Kunnanjohtajat vierailulla Jujo Thermalin tehtaalla
- 09.12.2014Lehdistötiedote 09.12.2014
- 04.12.2014Creating specialists at the Jujo Academy
- 28.11.2014Lehdistötiedote 28.11.2014
- 28.11.2014Press Release 28.11.2014
- 27.10.2014Jujo Thermal thanks its visitors at Labelexpo Americas
- 20.10.2014Press Release 20.10.2014
- 20.10.2014Lehdistötiedote 20.10.2014
- 17.10.2014Jujo Thermal establishes a subsidiary in Russia
- 17.09.2014Greetings from the President
- 02.07.2014Updated product selectors
- 06.06.2014Jujo Thermal at Labelexpo Americas
- 30.05.2014Yoshihide Kimura appointed President and CEO of Jujo Thermal
- 09.05.2014Multipurpose top-coated AL60KT-LH™
- 25.03.2014Working at Jujo Thermal
- 25.03.2014Non-phenol thermal papers
- 12.02.2014Kesätyöt - Summer Jobs
- 23.12.2013Nippon the sole owner of Jujo Thermal
- 27.11.2013New website opened
- 06.11.2013AL60KT-LH™: The best multipurpose product ever
- 03.10.2013Jujo at Labelexpo - winning lottery numbers
- 18.09.2013Thermal Transfer Fluorescent paper - with intense colours
- 18.09.2013Visit Jujo stand at Labelexpo and win fabulous product prizes
- 15.08.2012Jujo Thermal Customer Survey
- 21.06.2012Jujo Thermal 20 years