Jujo Thermal invest in Kauttua mill
Last year Jujo Thermal invested over 4 million euros and this year the company invests 7 million euros in its Kauttua mill in Finland.
The focus of the investments is on productivity improvement as well as on novel technologies to enable manufacturing of new types of products. Special emphasis is given to quality enhancement to be able to meet the ever growing market demands. The environmental impact will be reduced and the overall energy efficiency will be improved resulting from the investments.
With these investments the company guarantees its competitiveness in the future.
“We are a part of our customers value chain and thus committed to continuously deliver competitive solutions for our customers’ businesses. As we work closely with our customers in terms of product development and quality improvement, they have been heard in our process of improving factory operations,” says Mr. Jens Remmer, Vice-President Sales at Jujo Thermal Ltd.
”Jujo Thermal’s owner Nippon Paper Group strongly believes in the Kauttua mill. The thermal paper produced here is an important part of the Group’s portfolio. The investments support our focus on supplying competitive, eco-friendly, and highly functional products and solutions. This is also in line with our strategy of bridging the tehcnical and cultural cooperation between Finland and Japan,” says Mr. Yoshihide Kimura, President of Jujo Thermal Ltd.
The investments are also good news for the mill personnel, the neighbouring community, and the paper industy of Finland. It ensures that the paper making traditions continue and thrive.
VP, Sales and Marketing
JUJO THERMAL LTD.
Mobile: +358 50 591 6676
Jujo Thermal is one of the world’s leading suppliers of durable direct thermal papers for labels, tickets & tags and point-of-sales use. It is also a remarkable producer of one-side-coated self-adhesive label face stock. The company was established in 1992 and its production and R&D are located in Kauttua, Finland. Jujo Thermal employs 200 people and its turnover is ca. 100 million euros. The company and its products are represented globally via an extensive sales and customer service network. The company has been owned by Nippon Paper Industries since 2014 – one of the largest and most experienced paper manufacturing companies in the world. Jujo Thermal is known for its consistent product quality, product innovation and excellent service. Jujo Thermal is certified by the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards as well as the FSC and PEFC chains of custody.
Jujo Thermal – THE SPECIALIST OF SPECIALTY PAPERS
- 08.04.2015Jujo Thermal invest in Kauttua mill
- 07.04.2015Prestigious supplier award to Jujo Thermal
- 23.03.2015 Visitors from Hokkaido University at Jujo Thermal
- 20.03.2015Jujo Thermal to increase thermal paper prices
- 16.01.2015Jujo Thermalille kesäduuniin 2015
- 15.01.2015Low Substance Eco Label AP54KM-A
- 15.01.2015Thermal ticket grade AP62KM-P for parking tickets
- 19.12.2014Lehdistötiedote 19.12.2014
- 18.12.2014Kunnanjohtajat vierailulla Jujo Thermalin tehtaalla
- 09.12.2014Lehdistötiedote 09.12.2014
- 04.12.2014Creating specialists at the Jujo Academy
- 28.11.2014Lehdistötiedote 28.11.2014
- 28.11.2014Press Release 28.11.2014
- 27.10.2014Jujo Thermal thanks its visitors at Labelexpo Americas
- 20.10.2014Press Release 20.10.2014
- 20.10.2014Lehdistötiedote 20.10.2014
- 17.10.2014Jujo Thermal establishes a subsidiary in Russia
- 17.09.2014Greetings from the President
- 02.07.2014Updated product selectors
- 06.06.2014Jujo Thermal at Labelexpo Americas
- 30.05.2014Yoshihide Kimura appointed President and CEO of Jujo Thermal
- 09.05.2014Multipurpose top-coated AL60KT-LH™
- 25.03.2014Working at Jujo Thermal
- 25.03.2014Non-phenol thermal papers
- 12.02.2014Kesätyöt - Summer Jobs
- 23.12.2013Nippon the sole owner of Jujo Thermal
- 27.11.2013New website opened
- 06.11.2013AL60KT-LH™: The best multipurpose product ever
- 03.10.2013Jujo at Labelexpo - winning lottery numbers
- 18.09.2013Thermal Transfer Fluorescent paper - with intense colours
- 18.09.2013Visit Jujo stand at Labelexpo and win fabulous product prizes
- 15.08.2012Jujo Thermal Customer Survey
- 21.06.2012Jujo Thermal 20 years